For individuals who are experiencing trauma relating to other crisis situations not pertaining to crime victimization please see the resources provided below:
Mental Health/Substance Abuse
- : Their mission is to end the stigma and discrimination surrounding mental illness.
- The Centerstone Crisis Center : is a temporary and safe place that provides crisisstabilization services for adults and their families.
- ., The Kreisman Center Crisis Stabilization Unit (CSU)
- : is a non-profit substance abuse treatment center with detox, residential and outpatient programs.
- National Alliance on Mental Illness (NAMI) provides information regarding care, treatment, referrals and mutual support.
- is the agency within the U.S. Department of Health and Human 安徽快三 that leads public health efforts to advance the behavioral health of the nation. SAMHSA's mission is to reduce the impact of substance abuse and mental illness on America's communities.
Death and Grief Support Resources
- : The District 12 Medical Examiner’s Office covers the following counties: Sarasota, Manatee, and DeSoto. The Medical Examiner’s Office is guided by Florida Statutes, Chapter 406.
- : Parting’s mission is to empower you with the information to easily find the best funeral service providers.
- : Many people need help dealing with the emotions brought on by the loss of a loved one. Tidewell’s Grief Education and Support 安徽快三 offer free bereavement services, whether or not the loved one was a Tidewell patient.
安徽快三less 安徽快三 and Resources
- Sarasota Police Department 安徽快三less Outreach Team.
- The model envisions a network of service providers sharing information and resources, while also providing a range of services including: prevention, outreach to those most in need, assessment, referral, case management, supportive services, employment services, in-patient and out-patient mental health and substance abuse treatment, medical and dental care, financial assistance, legal assistance, emergency shelter, transitional housing, permanent and supported housing.
Probate: For information regarding estate settlement, wills and other Probate resources, please visit: The Twelfth Judicial Circuit Court Probate and Guardianship Division: